Welcome to the legend of Kozem minecraft server!
To get started:
- Download and install Java 8. If you already have Java 8, you can skip this step. If in doubt, there is no harm in doing this :)
- Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ runtime
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2022 x64
- Download and install Prism Launcher
- Open Prism and select “Add Instance” and then click on “Import” and put: https://minecraft.thetorg.org/kozem.zip
- Next, highlight “kozem”, right click, and hit edit, go to settings, and click the “Java installation” checkbox. Click “Auto-detect” and make sure that you select one of the “1.8” entries
- In the top right corner of the Prism Launcher, click the dropdown and pick “Manage Accounts” Click “Add Microsoft” account and login.
- After that, launch the Kozem instance and join the server! The server should automatically be populated in the server list!